RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

what a read

1. 801 Posts.
    Been working since friday so havent had a chance to look till now at HC.

Knew the price was up and saw the ann but that was about it.

I originally brought at around 15 and got more along the journey up above the 20s, then on the way down and then at the bottom. Am ahead now, enough.

O.K my stuff up, im learning and could have waiting for the apparently "inevitable crash" according to the chartists and ones that know how over the top this SP is/was.

I didnt think this site was as well known as apparently it is. All of a sudden there are people coming out of everywhere wanting to post.
    rampers, downrampers, original holders (I wish i was), recent buyers, researchers, punters, other share holders.

Seems very much like this share is the flavour of the momment.

Pump and Dump before the options are needed to be exercised,,, does that really make any sense when directors have sold to buy options? I would have thought, pump till atleast the close of options.

Anywho like William SS I agree, the up side of this stock is very up and the downside is not so great in comparison.

Thats my thinking and that is why I have more in then I probably should. But as the FMS hype gets out, that is what mum and dads want to invest in. Life changing chances.

To those that downramp,,,Why bother? dont scare people for no particular reason, its a spec and people understand that.

FMS has nothing but alot of potential.

IMO FMG could well talk to FMS in the future and offer a share swap (maybe 12 to 1, maybe less). FMG may well have more than they need to meet their contracts, but they also want to maintain their IO price rather than see more competitors in the market. Im sure FMG would love to be the fourth wheel in what seems a informal IO cartel.

It would appear that the demand for China wont decrease and India will emerge at some point with a boom, both trying to get at its resources and then profiting from them.

I will hold and hope and you can P.Poo me if you like but 70c in 9 months. $1 1/2 18months.... 3 years I reckon I should be getting 70% of my investment per year in returns.
    Thats my dream, wish me luck or not, if not F.O, rolling on the floor, out loud, or whatever.

Thankyou E for putting the time into making the facts a little clearer and easier to relate to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1654 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 9040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.