SMN 3.80% 38.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

What a Real Chart looks like, page-3

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

I believe you and your band of followers have not read thoroughly the AEM financial highlights!

The company SMN, is in the process to buy 100% of AEM Corporation. This news is massive in taking SMN technology of CVM to the aviation industry across all aircraft. AEM with major contacts within the aviation sector along with an established manufacturing and engineering arm to facilitate in bringing CVM to adhere to very strick guidelines in quality assurance and with an experience team to implement the training and fitment of CVM sensors.

AEM Corporation has a revenue stream of approximately 13 million. Add Conservatively another 5 million, this time next year quarterly could show 18 million in revenue, with approximate net profit of 3 million plus.

So in the next 12 months SMN is going from zero to hero, with the greatest reward being the implementation of adding more airlines and hopefully helicopters to CVM technology.

When you add all this up, and knowing that many large funds wanted in on the equity raising, you do not require a degree in business to understand what is happening right now.

This Years AGM is going to be a never miss event, to iron out all your concerns. My advice is if you go, write down your questions so you do not get distracted in the moment!

With Delta Airlines and soon to have AEM corporation onboard, the future is Looking very good indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $51.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $28.98K 74.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24782 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.