What a relief, page-8

1. 36,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I voted early.

I voted for change.

While I am financially conservative which has made me lean toward the COALition in the past, there is just way too much corruption at federal level for me.

They've been asked to change. They've had 9 years to lift their game. They haven't. They continue to lie straight to our face.

E.g. Morrison saying he will change.

If anyone believes that, the need their head read.

Sadly we don't have a clear choice that will fix things quickly so we have to get change slowly, election by election. Vote this lot out and if the next lot don't improve, vote them out at the next election.

Rinse and repeat until we get better service.

We need greater integrity at the top level. A federal ICAC will serve us for decades. We have federal politicians behaving really badly and effectively giving the electorate the bird. That needs to stop now.

E.g. The Rachel Miller payout while Tudge hides during the election campaign.

We need action on climate change now. Simple decent legislation and plans to allow business to get on with it so that we can put the issue mostly to bed.

There's plenty of other things that need attention. Climate change has been going around in circles for 15 years costing PMs their jobs etc. The country has a net zero by 2050 target by the states and territories. We just need the feds to get in line and let everyone get it done.

Then we can move on to many other important things.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.