SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

What a ride...., page-2

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's been fascinating to fascinating and challenging to research this company

I'll just clear up a few things...

I have no idea what the Fool was trying to suggest with the office buildings... you can see it on Google Earth, being built using historical imagery. Mr. Xu lives around the corner. The spend on the building as per accounts is reasonable for an 8-storey building. We have documents from a civil court that work was being done and paid for and that a dispute had arisen over the contractual liabilities of various parties.

Lol, the interest... the cashflow statement only shows the interest accrued on an $865k security deposit, that was earning an interest at 0.39% pa... which equates to almost $1k per quarter. Too funny, the Fool don't know how to read accounts... it's all there in black and white.

The CFO that quit, was CFO by title

Shanshan (Susan) Hung, I personally find this question more interesting: why didn't she participate in the share sale agreement pre IPO on the cheap like the rest of 'em? (I've got an interesting speculation on this, but I'll keep it to myself)

I find it very unlikely she sold on market, just have a look when her stake "apparently" started decreasing... yep same time as her two mates, Jianyi and Jiameng, transferred over to Citicorp.

Anyway enough from me. See you guys at a dollar, and if you guys are around long enough $5 by 2017, and $10 by 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.