TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

What a rort, page-14

1. 9,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    ACL IMO should have the nuts to sit on their hands and hold to the original deal and force DrReddys past annual declarations and audits so we know it is genuine numbers. On the surface it doesn't add up but we have a lot of new blood shareholders in at very low costs who now realise they have a shell and cashbox investment with expensive management trying to justify their existence. Again a poor uninformative announcement has done noting to help holders nor explain the numbers. Everyone in the industry knows the IMS numbers and split between retail and hospital and appropriate margins so understands just what DrReddys has been targeting and the term of the hospital group buys but we haven't been told so have no idea if there is a locked in slump of low margin volume or a rainbow going forward.

I well expect DrReddys to instantly onsell or consolidate manufacturing at a massive figure the moment they steal it off ACL along with lodgement and sudden revelation of introduction in other regions

There is no forward premium in the offer put to us so unless our prior management signed up up to the worlds most stupid and risky partnership deal so sitting on hands only bares that risk and of course time decay and the classic of just how long DrReddys can hide their biggest USA product under the carpet and keep probably loading every possible production and marketing cost against it.

I would like to see management explain fully and / or a independent report assessing the existing contract, the market and what affect a independent manufacturing or marketing would have on the bottom line. ie take out the opportunity of DR reddys possibly cooking the books or admission of just how bad a deal we signed up to.

Now the terrifying situation is that our management haven't even been able to lock up any upside as they must realise all is not well with Numbers and DrReddys so no ongoing trail or fee upon sale value or expansion etc etc Now I expected a lot more from a revamped board and funds involved and not sure they are not just wanting to move on rather than make a go of it. this seems a too easy option presented on a plate by a dominant party. We are not totally in the gutter

We should instead play the game and just hold out as not a lot to lose as now DrReddys have shown their hand . We need a 2 member board and thats about it but who will force the next massive cut to be a real low cost cashbox when they are still getting paid as if they are running a much larger and more complicated company. The subtle admission that it will change the business of ACL means tax losses are pissed against wall in one decision so shell just lost that asset as opposed to continuing in the cancer and fonda markets and retaining access to them - when was the last time you gave away so many millions with a 2 word comment and no explanation of consequences. i guess someone has the perfect business to back into the shell but I'd just be getting cynical and all existing management will get paid out and go with glory.

I am all or nothing and the few cents return from this seemingly IMO poor deal is not what I expected from revamped staff - they should harden up and pay their way rather than accept what is presented as a fate acompli IMO

Thanks to the usual contributors and I haven't been around much as I was cornering the market in vasso futures knowing this moment was a distinct possibility. I'll keep buying the vaso futures as I expect it is never over and it is the only hedge I've got. I've been told im stupid as with the decline in the oil price so a double whammy and I should have been buying a water base solution. Just not a winner here and even the laughing at this offer hurts . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.