TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Good questions Roger. The BOD and management need to come clean...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Good questions Roger. The BOD and management need to come clean with full disclosure about what has actually transpired and where we are at. Everyone suspects foul play by Dr Reddy's and as far as I know, NO, we did not see any jump in profit share post the 500K contributions made by ACL. In fact I think that we saw diminishing returns and no improvement at all, despite the cash injections from us. Can someone please clarify?

Like many, I suspect that this has played right into the greedy hands of Dr Reddy's. If this sale of Fonda does get the nod by shareholders, mark my words, the Dr. will be miraculously making plenty again out of Fonda (surprise, surprise) not long after we have signed off on this. What about ROW sales that really have not even been fully implemented? What is the $$$ cut that ACL executive managers get if it goes through, have they disclosed this yet? Is it not the role of management to canvas the market and put our assets on sale in a transparent way? Has this occurred yet because it seems a given that the Dr is first in line to buy it? something else, we still have not been privy to exactly what terms and conditions exist between ACL and Reddy's from day one, appalling and in my mind, almost criminal This is OUR asset, not managements play thing to do as they please. Very annoyed, I will keep an open mind and read other posts/wait for more from management, but at this stage, surfrat smells a rat! If nothing has convinced me by time of the vote, I am voting NO.

One last question, what other options do management have other than selling Fonda, are there better ways to improve our position? e.g. re-trial of Phase 3 perhaps? Look forward to some learned comments on this.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.