ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Accusations of being a fraud are discriminating and should be...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Accusations of being a fraud are discriminating and should be put forward after lengthy scrutiny and analysis of the poster's remarks, not based on 2 posts until that point.
    The good thing about a more patient approach in the matter is the reoccuring observation that frauds tend to give themselves away in time anyway, usually very little action needed from the side of long term holders.

Imagine this to be a fraud, what does it stand for?
    A strong interest to push the story of ADO and an entry into the discussion to be supportive based on comments which were already shared by others, so nothing materially new but confirming already convinced long term holders.
    Is it illuding newcomers to the forum?
    Not really as it states what we all know but its nice to hear it again with such enthusiasm.

Imagine it is not a fraud and opinin was brought forward in all honesty and represent the strong interest and investment conviction mentioned in the posts.
    Surely this to be a good thing for ADO and the accuser would come away with very burnt fingers.

So either interpretation one tends to lean towards to, it does little or no harm but supports strongly the sentiment which is obviously growing on the thread.

One has to ask oneself as well the question what hm004 has to gain from this disclosure if it is made up?
    It would be childish and immature and would reflect the silly attempt to collect some thumbs up.
    Derived from how he/ she presents his/ her opinion, I do not think this to be the case as I would expect a much younger poster to travel down that path.

In my humble personal opinion, I would give people a much longer period of grace and support before coming to a conclusive decision.
    There is no harm in this and it certainly makes for a more polite discussion.

I therefore welcome yet another financial and outspoken supporter to this great story !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.