ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

After a small holiday and also a major absence from posting on...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    After a small holiday and also a major absence from posting on HC of late, I decided to check out latest top posts to find that one of my best mates has finally, after many, many months, posted on HC. Major thumbs up from me and fantastic first post. An absolute shame that ellaishani decided to smash hm004 with absolutely no knowledge of who he may be, and also seeing other posters agreeing with the sentiments.

For the record, every single word of hm004's posts are 100% factual. I can also assure that his boss dumped a few hundred K after a half hour telephone conversation with him and his CIO. No big noting, just fact. I can also confirm hm004 has been involved with this stock ever since I first pushed him in 2010. I can also confirm that many in his family are now involved heavily in this stock as investors, not traders. I can also confirm hm004 has had beers with the good Doc, why this could possibly cause another poster anxiety and jealousy, I just don't know, again, not big noting, just sharing interesting information. I won't apologise for introducing people with liquidity to this story, I believe it is the responsibility of every shareholder to promote this story.

Now back to OUR stock. I love all of the hype surrounding Roche, however, I'm with DS on this, still unconvinced Roche will be our first MASSIVE signing. Last time I met with the good Doc (September), he was very noncommittal regarding Roche when prompted, yet in the same breath he was quite obviously excited when discussing the future of this company. Maybe the perfect poker face, probs not though.

Once again, to all the posters that have spent an inordinate amount of time researching and sharing their thoughts, thanks for the unbelievable effort. All of us long term investors appreciate every minute you put in.

Cheers,

Nuttsie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $18.47K 841.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 528225 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 70191 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.