CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

what a sad day

1. 73 Posts.
    What a sad day in the history of CEU , The disgraceful history.

I first brought this stock at $1.12 , And watched it shoot up to around $1.80
    I expected this was a bit rich, SO when it came back to $1.33 I brought again, And again at $1.25

When I first brought in, We were getting a dividend of 10.5 cents - Not long after buying in at $1.25 it was reduced to 1c

I recently brought more at 27cents.

Now we have had two cap raisings - WHY ?
    Simply because the traffic forecasts in my opinion were way over stated when this project was getting off the ground.
    I was a beliver, But now after todays ANN I am a fool.

There will not be another 10 cent divided for atleast 10 years in my opinon. After all the diluting that has happened, We have about another 2.5 billion shares now.

Plus I believe the enconmy has not recovered , Like alot of media types are saying. I feel traffic numnbers will be good up until the end of the year.
    And then next year will be very flat.

I also think that the demographics that have been talked about RE- Babay boomers may lead to a
    depression in the USA and maybe one here, Or atleast a bad recession here in Australia.

In ten years time, CEU will be a 3rd of the way through in collecting tolls on this road.

I believe there will be a 3rd raising in the pipeline

Another drag on this stock is somthing I have mentioend before, They have far to many board postions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.