AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hi Jim,Yes I am aware of the risk and hope my decision is...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Jim,

Yes I am aware of the risk and hope my decision is correct. Either way, Andrew Drummond should be fully aware that if he doesn't deliver in the next 3 months to the end of June, I think he would be history. No more excuses for management. I understand this point perfectly hence I only took position recently (when MAK sign the contract with the Traditional owner). Before this time, I think it was premature to take position because nothing will be done unless you get the consent by the traditional owner. Hence, I am very wary of stocks like RWD when they have not sign off with the traditional owner.

So I tend to think that Andrew has no choice but to deliver in the next 3 months. What further excites me is that the recent announcements has made things very exciting for MAK shareholders. If you look at MAK, critics of MAK has always claim that MAK's Wonarahs' project is marginal due to the high freighting cost. However by producing premium grade superhosphoric acid, which is currently price at $920/t, this argument is no longer applicable. The annocument said that "it will significantly reduce Wonarah's operating cost because of the ability to freight lower tonnages on a per weight of phosphate output basis.

If you don't have position in MAK, I suggest it is a good time to consider. MAK and its tight shareholding would only mean that it will run fast. Can you imagine that if the 4 million share buyers realises this, what would the affect be on the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.55K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3839896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8991525 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.