AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

"I walk by their office nearly every day for work along West...

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    "I walk by their office nearly every day for work along West Perth, WA. I will use my sniper observation skills to spot any Chinese partners in discussion and or if I hear Champaign bottles popping.".......................

lengming,
    You have posted a couple of very good observations which i appreciate, however i must disagree with your support of the company's management.
    I have voted NO simply because they have not performed to anywhere near their schedules, admittedly some of these have been out of their control.
    Several years ago they appointed a salesman from NZ to gain orders for their Wonarah project.
    To date they have received one order for 100,000 tonnes which they can't supply for obvious reasons. They spent a great deal of funds creating a stock pile of rock phosphate for trial, no one wants it!!
    They have told us the VERTE appointment to find a joint venture partner and the finance for Wonarah that we would be updated on this by March 2011, in actual fact when they first made the announcement re the MOU with VERTE Andrew Drummond stated that the shareholders would be further updated "SHORTLY"
    If they in fact do update us re VERTE by this month's end i will eat humble pie, but on his past performance i don't think that will happen.
    The company's prospects are in fact outstanding when you take into account the projects they hold, but i'm afraid the directors of this company are far to interested in their own personal welfare.
    I have held MAK since close to their initial listing but i am at the end of my tether. If we don't have an update on the VERTE MOU by the March quarterly i'm quitting and placing the funds in a company that actually has it's shareholders as its priority.
    Maybe as you walk by their office tomorrow you could pop in and let them know that we are expecting an announcement prior to months end?
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 154900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.