AEV 0.00% 0.6¢ avenira limited

what a share!!!, page-20

1. 251 Posts.
    Lengming,the only popping you should hear from the MAK HQ,is the firing squad of ASIC,if only they would do their due diligence on this company.But like many other companies with the goods,but fail because of under achieving board of directors,they will allow these directors to fleece as many SH,s as they can.EG.(Look what happened with MSC.100,s of millions squandered,of SH,s money,before Vic Alexander flew the coup and did a Christopher Skase).I hope for all SH,s this doesn,t become a reality with MAK.IMO you need to follow the path AD n co have taken since 2007.And look at, who is behind their JV partnership at UCL.John Kalhbetzer is one of Au.richest men and his Twynham AG.group is one of the largest users of RP for their AG company.Why would any business man with an ounce of credo,treat such an accomplished business man as JK with such contempt.You may then get why I and others have grave concerns for the future of this company.Their record isn,t very impressive.With promise after promise broken.Venture after venture,s opportunities squandered.All the money and time that has been wasted on their hairbrain ideas,they could now be in a position to claim they ARE one of the largest RP resource companies in the world.If only they had kept their word to SH,s and UCL,and advanced the Sandpiper/Moeb projects.Geez even their Sth AMerican RP tenements have better prospects than Wonarah.Blind Freddy could see that was the direction MAK should have been taking.Instead of taking off on these tangents in Gold and Tin plays,that have never been a money making target,with any long term prospects.GL and DYOR,and see the other side of the bigger picture.A NO vote to the directors options can serve as a warning to the board that they need to PUT UP OR SHUT UP. SH59(sentiment is NONE because you will do as you will)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5457065 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3042648 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.