TYR 2.16% 94.5¢ tyro payments limited

what a statement from Robbie Cooke CEO, page-4

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Absolutely all good except one thing:
    1. The cost of these additional services (ie. Dongle)
    2. The remuneration increase freezes will be unfreezed
    3. Head count to increase for customer service (this is all cost)
    4. The estimated $4M in costs for the incident
    5. The $15M in lost revenue and discussing that they are going to get back the goodwill
    6. Potential litigation preparation costs for any legal claims. Now I am a firm believer Tyro would win in any case and per item #5 they will be doing something but I am flagging legal fees to defend these claims. Not the actual claim because I don't believe the claiment will win.
    7. Non factored integration costs with Bendigo bank. Long term this is a great thing although in the very near term it will take longer to breakeven.

I found this morning Item #2,3,5 & 7 to expect some additional costs in the near term. Hence, long term I believe this company will be $4 and perhaps beyond but I think short term $2.90 to $3.30 will be the range. EPS will be negative this year and next year. And the numbers in terms of transaction volume will look great in March to Oct with comparisons to 2020 but these items listed will have significant costs that will make breakeven to take longer despite the transactions volumes being grown at the required rate.

For disclosure I sold my position in Tyro. Its a great company but I think the company is worrying too much about the outage and incurring too many costs. The dongle is great but item #5 is where Tyro is going overboard in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $495.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 94.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.306M 1.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5663 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20498 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.