Browndog I think you have missed the swing in demographicsJust...

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Browndog I think you have missed the swing in demographics
    Just because Frankston is working class doesnt mean it will vote labour
    Particularly the uneducated "working class" seem to have swung somewhat towards libs yes that is true
    But the as"working class "becomes more educated they tend to support of labour.Even the asset owning ones.
    The other big swing either to labour or away from liberals has come from the professional classes particularly professional women
    So high asset high wealth and educated will pick options like the Teals or have a vote against liberals
    Labour have realised their class warfare shit even in recent times has lost them unloseable elections (Bill Shorten prime example )
    They have sort to capture the middle ground by grooming people who have good understanding of defence ,fiscal responsibility,foreign policy and education in particular.They are probably a little out of touch with what Australia wants on climate action but where can those people go -only to the greens and teals
    They also show a lot more empathy with people who genuinely cannot make it in Australia and for giving everyone a fair go
    Libs continue to show no inclination to change their losing ways and are unlikely to win back people like me until they do so (Professional class small business owner)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.