EMS 0.00% 2.1¢ eastern metals limited

Hey JV, Take heart mate. Remember your post on the 24th of Sept,...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey JV,
    Take heart mate. Remember your post on the 24th of Sept, I think it's worth repeating so I've cut and paste it below;

"How many times have we seen this share rise after a few big buys and then see the SP go South. I would like to give my 10c worth. I got told about EMS about 2 years ago and never decided to invest, I waited and waited for the right time. I have friends who have hundred of thousands of shares, bought at 3.5c/ 4c / 6c / 7c and so on, each telling me that this is the one, the one that will make you rich. Selling me the story each time of how this drug can save all these people and how the share could be worth a dollar !!! The PR department for EMS is terrible, the Boston conference was a huge thing for us but no pre ann, nothing to excite new buyers, I still believe thats why the SP is so low. But the main reason is this, we have a great product but no buyer to make it commercial. We can have a great product for years and years but if no one ever buys it then what is the point".

We, EMS holders, need to remember the longer term vision described in your last statement on that same post;

"Fingers crossed the next 6 months become successfull, mark my words when this one runs we won't be able to stop it".

Chin up mate, and have faith in the vision of the one man (Calvin Ross) that started this whole journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.387M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.695K 80.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241094 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 76639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.