MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

what a surprise!!, page-18

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Cowcockie,

Thanks for asking mate. And I do hope that you are keeping very well yourself as well.

Things are a bit tough and the cows had to be hand-fed for a good while. We had about 20 mills of rain not so very long ago and last week we had another 9 mills. Not enough for sure, but made things looking a bit greener. Another inch in the next week or so, would go down very well indeed.
    Still hand-feeding in one of the properties though, and the cows are calving as well.

Amazingly enough though, the crops (ours anyway) are looking good, and hopefully we will be able to harvest it all before the rain will get it. It usually comes when you least want it. Murphy's Law you know.?? The Agronomist told us that, with the season that there has been this year, our crops are looking the best in the region and the canola is looking excellent. The good moisture profile before and during sowing, must have done the job. And the odd showers soon after the sowing must have been sufficient for the crops to get it's secondary roots down to that moisture level. Lets keep our fingers crossed now that the frosts and everything else that could go wrong, will stay away as it is all into head now.

As for MEL, well mate I wasn't at all surprised to see it happening. Not even one small bit. IMO it was to be expected to see that there was a day coming that the shareholders would have had enough, and would started doing something about it.

It was disgusting to see what they did IMO, and it would never be too soon if they were to be pushed out the door. (Notice that I have said pushed out the door, not just given a good and solid handshake, and showing them the door. I also hope that, [although it wouldn't surprise me at all to see it happening], that there isn't going to be a golden hadshake as well if they were to be told where to go).

Yes, I was one of the first ones saying that the Board was not performing in the way it should have, and started questioning them.
    And Yes again, it was more than twelve months ago that I've started doing it. How many out there did take notice of me at the time of doing that last Capital Raising, that IMO there was a method in someone's madness, that it was a little too smelly for my likings, and that I wasn't going to participate.???

I also remember quite well not going down very well in the eyes of some, and being taken to task more than once by some members for saying it.

Anyway it seems that it has all gone down the wash and it is all behind us now. Most importantly though, is the fact that we are all thinking along the same lines where we are all agreeying that we have reached the point that, ""enough is enough"". (I shouldn't say all because there are still someone thinking that only sunshine is emanating from the read ends of our dearly beloved Directors and our CEO/MD. I won't name anyone here, but I am sure they would know who they are).

There are still some around, (NO, not just in the MEL threads as it happens everywhere), that feel that if and when they talk to Management, they will be told something that no one else is allowed to know and/or be told about it.
    To them, I will only say. ""THINK AGAIN"" and why would they believe that in talking to them, they will be told things that the market at large should not be told.??

Has anyone, during these private conversations with Management being told that they should sell out.?? OF COURSE NOT. For, if they did, they would end up having to contend with two issues.

1) They would have been led into a situation of receiving Insider's Information, which is a very big "NO NO" in the Corporation World, and

2) Would the Directors, or MD's, tell them that the Company is not travelling too well and that they should sell out when it is their jobs that they are talking about and at stake.?? That again is another one of those big ""NO NO"" things.

And now, back to this lot in the MEL Board we go.

The hide of them roflmao.... How can they ask for a pay raise and huge incentive bonuses after doing what they did, and while witnessing the demise of our share price and our company. !!!!!

Is there any ethics and principles left in this World.??

I am lost mate. I really am.

Anyway cowcockie, I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to reply to your post, and allowing me to vent my spleen.

The other day, when the sp reached the 16 cents, I sold some of my shares. Not enough of them though, but better than none. It was too good of an opportunity to miss IMHO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $858 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 927625 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5044543 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.