QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

what a wash out

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So from all of Motboys and Lillys information +45 and +41 posts what has changed?

Nothing + nothing with some more nothing sprinkled in... Did the conversations even take place? If they did it was for nothing anyway... next compulsory ANN 8 days away (Motboy I believe you did speak with him). I'll put 10 Million shares on a bet it's all hogwash coming through anyway... not that 10 M shares is worth much anymore

So why is Anthony's head not on the chopping block... put it up for a vote, he has done nothing to help the investors with information...

But the good news is the vote is there to dilute the company another 10%, to pay for sh*t we already paid for with the last CR... sad joke of events...

Let's just allocate 16 Trillion+ shares and compete with the US Debt ceiling... this stock will hit .001 soon and then we should all just tell them it's OK, you took our money and have nothing to show for it... So much for the A team which is Gus, Anthony and Thamarin... do any of them spend more than 1 hour a week on QPN?

The pathetic maths in ANN just shows that the company is in trouble, has blown all the money we invested in the last CR and is still EXPLORING...

Who here is dumb enough to think anything is ever going to happen (waiting on PURD to respond - even u can't be positive still)?

I just want to know what the new company code will be?

ASS
    SUK
    FK'D (i know there's no hyphen allowed lol)
    ROB

If I had the money now I'd buy the company and sack the bunch of them...

Rant over... all for nothing anyway, we could all be scammed all day every day but none of us have the voting power to make a difference... If you're in the TOP 20 and want something done b4 your money is all gone force a change...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.