ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

What a week in Lithium

1. 10,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    My...my...with everything going on in lithium this week I am beginning to wonder where we may come out. There is obviously some VERY BIG money making some VERY BIG moves this week. SQM with KDR. PLS with funding looking oversubscribed. I wouldnt be surprised if someone had a poke at GXY. Even sh of EMH are quoting some of our numbers. Frankly I thinks Aussie Li20 Producers are going to get screwed over. I am glad I am in Europe. I don't think the penny has dropped that the requirement for Li20 is going to be huge in Europe. And China cannot buy it all. The German Govt is keen to make sure that they get Tanzanian graphite, even though China is developing Africa.
    Comn Novo... lets make the rest envious of what we potentially may have. If savannah LLC is in there you can guarantee we are onto something.
    I understand chemistry can change things overnight and we can find a super metal that may replace lithium but they way I am coming across research it cannot be done. Just yet.
    I personally dont have a problem with coal...in measured amounts...BUT the point that is being missed is that lithium is cheaper and becoming more effective. It is cheaper. Where coal is needed (mainly northern hemisphere) is polluted beyond belief. So lithium is the only answer. In 20 years they can change the physics of lithium and make it cheaper and more responsive. In 20 years they have tried to make coal cleaner and cheaper. History.

Sonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.