AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

If aex does go down to 4.5/4.6 and the oppies accordingly...i'll...

1. 347 Posts.
    If aex does go down to 4.5/4.6 and the oppies accordingly...i'll be waiting in the queue for a few more.....might even try and wait it out for october..(depending on any news or signs of news)...gonna be a sell down accross the board as usual...each to their own...hold it or trade it...doesn't matter only to the individual and their approach..if everyone makes a dollar in their own way...nothing wrong with that..personally i'll wait my 12 months out, only some 60 days to go...even at todays price will have more for me and less for the tax man. Either way, the positives still out weigh any negatives...and the positives have been a little more prominent lately.. Just read the Denny Dalton story again and you'll remind yourself you paid a few cents for a previously drilled and assayed resource stock that wasn't thought commercial years ago, but how things change. There are many others who have not even turned a sod of earth yet and they are more than a few cents!, so aex is a fair bet something for everyone! Now for a Becks or 2!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.