DXI 0.36% $2.79 dexus industria reit.

what a well.. 3 plays 2 hrizontals. here we go

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    well heres my theory.. its staring us all in the face but i think i understand the plan at sugarloaf

kunde 1, is a test well, which was twinned with kunde 2

kunde 2 was lost.. Kunde 1 maybe damaged, is producing gas and oil. (i know which levels)

Kunde 3 horizontal.. 12200 feet.

Sugarloaf 2 horizontal 11500 feet.

so why two wells?? two different depths..??

Sugarkane has two plays:

"The first of the three identified zones is
    expected to be tested during the first half of August."

"the Sugarloaf joint venture has now also approved the drilling of a horizontal well to target the same Cretaceous age carbonate zone that is producing from the nearby Sugarkane Field"

key word... "ZONE"

the two sugarkane zones are clearly seen in the couch logs for SL1.. one is at 11500, and the other at the 12000 region.. we are testing the upper one!!

We are drilling and targeting the upper Sugarkane zone with SL2 - 11550 feet horizontal

The TCEI Conocophillips team are targeting and drilling the lower Sugarkane zone - 12200 feet horizontal.

The Kunde 3 well was at 11700 feet last month before it went horizontal. (clearly past the first sugarkane zone.)

the third play is the edwards.. to be tested by the SL1 well.

We have both zones in our well!!!!

So they will be drilling for 3 targets, with 2 targets having to be drilled horizontal, and seperately

the edwards, play 3 - vertical.

so the 100 wells for the oil.. (sugarkane), that be 50 wells upper 50 wells lower sugarkane perhaps?

then there is still the edwards!!

can SL1 be converted to drill horizontal into the lower 12200 sugarkane zone just as kunde 3 is?

just a thought? delays there???? more delays?? delayed again and again... more delays...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.010(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $882.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.81 $2.76 $631.9K 227.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5018 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 9281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.