SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

what a wonderfull "gold"

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Well well.. here we are..

Lets first answer 3 friends

Geepeem... I'm also happy if SLR goes to 2.50 (and not just 1.50) but lets be modest and go step by step..At that stage 1.50 sounds good isnt it ?

Calky... My change of view varies honestly in a daily basis and frequently during the day. No , i'm not trader and I dont buy and sell every day.I buy i hold not long term (like 1,2,3 years) but not 1,2,3 days..
    My main point was,.,. should be very normal if SLR retrace with gold down and aussie up... But yesterday we ADD value to the share with aussie down and dollar up... Simoultanesouly the SLR went down 7%.. meaning ..in one single day SLR was "intrinsicly 10% better than day before...My view that was hold changed to st buy.. Makes sense ?

Dynamo... I'm sorry mate..but my english is really bad(I'm originally from Brazil).,.. But your "securities" video was very welcome... Thanks

Now Stock

Fantastic night to us... again gold up, aussie down..

Day after day the average price is giving a north that in the "balance day" plenty of stupid brokers that forecast promoting just cheap panic was completly baseless and certainly hidden their own intentions.

About that, I highly recoment read a full page article at todays Finantial Review talking about gold,and showing the last few months what went in the "big" market driving our daily prices...

I'm positive plenty people will understand clearly that 1350 or less just doesn't happen so easy considering 3 big buyers China,India and Central banks immidiately come on board..

The article talks about the non sense rumor about Cyprus and Italy selling their reserves (and that also was used to help the shorting position of major brokers)..

Well..dificult to summarize the article but really worth read it.

Good day everybody (and again please apologies for my poor english)

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.