KAR 0.00% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Just for FUN only .....:))) only having a go Gentlemen I...

1. 3 Posts.

Just for FUN only .....:))) only having a go

Gentlemen I shouldn’t be posting this but I happened to receive an Investors Notice from Smellington Capital Investment 5 ( Overseas Funds) … I think it explains very clearly why they are selling KAR stock

Dear Chuck and Sue Ellen

In a tumultuous period ( worst since the great depression) we here at Wellington Capital have invested in KAROON GAS ( Australia) – we paid $3.50 a share for 15 million shares – or thereabouts.

Prudently with the massive demand destruction of Oil & Gas subsequently their prices plummeting on the back of enormously lower world demand we have been able to sell 5 million shares at $5.20 AUS average. You may have even heard the world caved in? Yet look at what we have done FOR YOU Chuck and Sue Ellen

We sold a large parcel around the time KAR became an ASX Top 200 Stock and the need for Index Funds to have exposure meant it was a great time to sell we have further divested since February on the back of the drilling program and the hype along the way , more recently you will notice we sold a truckload around the time the net sands were announced …. For an average over both selling periods of $5.20…….. yes….We are that clever..

I hear some of you posing the question What if … what if this fledgling Company has massive find and the share is $10 – well you fail to understand ; we don’t care about you – you are a ant in the wheel of our money making aspirations.

We personally needed some more stock as did our larger clients who pay more fees hence they get the inside running – you are but mere grist for the mill…. And since 2007 til now we have made you a profit so be happy…. God it is hard being a trusted Investment house … in the worst possible climate we make you money and you question us????????.

Our initial outlay was 52.5 million ( so we have scrogged them too boys as we have made a poultice on the currency exchange since we sold last years as well) and retaining 10 million shares currently valued at $67 million dollars AUS.

DID you read above Chuck and Sue Ellen – WE MADE 40 MILLION P..R..O..F..I..T

I am sure you will concur that in this maize of financial disarray our Gas and Oil expert Chip Johns CBA, MQUIOP, ZLEP (Bachelor of Kwits) has made a book profit of over 40 million dollars.

Commensurate with this profit Chip and Wellington will receive a bonus fee of $9 million – in this extremely difficult period we chose to accept the bonus based in AUS $ whilst if you read page* 693 paragraph 3 (a) and I quote we can take whatever the hell profit we like – we decided it was only just that we discount our fee.

I am sure you will rest in the knowledge that Wellington Capital’s integrity and fundamental understanding of managing risk in a time of great turmoil is paramount ; only surpassed by ‘our’ protection of your underlying investment..

Enclosed is your statement for the year ending May 2009 – in accordance with our scale of fees we enclose your Account for payment due 14 days. You will note these fees are exclusive of the 9 million bonus profit payment.

Regards
    Hank J Fleecer ( King of the KWITS)
    CEO Member of Funds for everyone and more money for some.
    Organ Donor – all round nice guy
    Member of Save the Whales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.497B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12482 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 425 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.