OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

what a year ahead!, page-10

1. 1,205 Posts.
    If your angry with me for putting up Otto's numbers, than I can only assume your not happy with Otto. I didn't dream these numbers up.

The ~$USD 17M shortfall. (rounded up a fraction)

Its in USD...to spend in USD, but raise in AUD?

Transfer this value into AUD for the purpose of a Capital Raise guideline, and you are looking at around $23.5M Australian Dollars being required to be raised. (and this only zero's the shortfall, not leave any money in the bank)

(And currency differential outlook is only looking to get worse for the AUD in 2017)

This is Otto's figure by my workings....TWENTY THREE point FIVE MILLION AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.

$23.5M AUD shortfall

Discount any raising price....wow...use 2.8c as a raising price? (guess)
    Can you se how many shares that is?
    Can you see the percentage of the shares on issue the placement shares represent?

If she drops further.....?
    Look at amount they are allowed to issue without further shareholder approval...its 25%. (approx 295M = not enough!!)

Money will be made here...for sure....But for those that get a cheap placement is my guess. The dilution and following MC values will be painful for current, and a lot higher price holders.

We aren't just talking about $1 or 2 million here.

I am only looking a year ahead...and compiling Otto released numbers into a single easy to read format which may provide some value for discussion.

Take MA's Job....well this does pose a question doesn't it - thanks for pointing it out.. I'd have thought this was clear to those earning the money quite some time ago.

Its Ok, I understand the defensive nature of some trying to attack me, support the share price, limit dilution etc etc....but these numbers come from Otto....all I've done is put them into an easy to read format.

Can anyone please, explain how you see them achieving all trumpeted projects, in their time frame, with available cash, when considering what they say things are going to cost and no production until late 2017 and low initial production rates and revenue interest held for those rates, whilst Otto indicates this level of cash shortfall.

Something has to give...and unfortunately, it looks like not one single thing can help...I think there will have to be multiple adjustments to achieve a something...which will be disappointing for current holders and I do appreciate this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.