OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Hi @bmenzies2014, As you say delay Alaska and Tanz. This is...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    Hi @bmenzies2014,

As you say delay Alaska and Tanz. This is exactly what I am and was trying to get discussed.
    Alternates/ Options, singularly or multiple as you've suggested above.
    (yes, I even gave the post a thumbs up )

But does this work?
    Is this in line with information on which shareholders have brought on? - I'd say not. Will expectations be fulfilled? (to be seen)

Admin say (6M) (including December 16)
    SM71 Productions costs (-$5m) (considers only 1 Producing Well with late 2017 income)
    Bivouac Peak Exploration and Drilling (-$6.7m)
    Bivouac Peak Completion and Production (-$3.83M) (Only If a discovery)
    Further Exploration of Salt Dome (SM71) Estimated (-$1.5M) (Low Estimate as no figure given, only intention to do so)

So this suggestion comes to 23.03M
    Currently in the bank $18.8M
    = Shortfall of approximately $4m to break even and have a bank balance at $0.00. (and that's not going to happen)

NO Contingency (How much should we add? - $X M)
    More wells in SM71 to increase production will require more unaccounted for money?
    Positive to assume Biv Peak is a success so have to include development costs.
    You could play with $1m here, $2m there such as how many Admin quarters are included (but lets not do this just to fudge the numbers...no production until late 2017) - this is the time anchor.

I think Otto will raise soon, unless they do in fact have a plan where it is not needed, or can maintain a minimum. I think this, if possible, will mean delaying other projects, if their partners agree (Otto not operator of anything).
    Currently though, this is not what holders are expecting is my assumption and certainly not what they've been told (as recently as Oct and Nov of 2016)

If Otto raises?
    Do you think they will wait until they have next to no money? or do you think they'd raise while positive intent can still be communicated. I think the later, which is why I think a raise will happen, sooner rather than later. Much easier to ask for a big sum, when you still have a big sum.

Currency FX rates/raising ratios
    Currency FX AUD/USD outlook.
    Oil industry appetite for investment. (always there, if price is right for the buyer)
    Hope POO stays above $50USD minimum.
    +
    +

I understand that what I have highlighted here, (this thread) isn't good for current holders.
    I get that.
    But it doesn't take away the need for fair and open discussion. I am called a down ramper and people have got personal with their attacks towards me. There have only been a couple of sensible posters offering a valid discussion and those people I thank and respect, even though we may differ in our opinions and that's a good thing.

How many are to scared to post, yet might have something valuable to contribute?

(General)
    Is spamming positives, which are not as they seem, or issue raisers beaten into submission more or less worse, when measured against facts and sincerity?

I will leave Otto for now...none of us here is responsible for others DYOR, and it appears that the issues are not willing to be or cannot be discussed or refuted with any certainty, clarity or even a little useful speculation. (I am surprised by this to be honest).

Will still look at OEL from time to time as I do want to hear how the legal stuff is going or turns out, however that may be. It might be a part of the cause and solution to some part of the problem.

Traders will play.

Good day all and Good luck with OEL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $52.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $45.96K 3.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3984288 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 17239875 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.