FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What a year, page-100

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    O Geez let me get home to the laptop before taking my posts as gospel..Lol like yesterday I was enjoying beers n fush in chups at Okaroire tavern when posting so thought cough cough I better disclaim I'm in celebration mode like all BGS holders should be right now...

Now for the managerial benefits and close aquintance deals... Yes totally agree to nice little packages for mate's... But then step up a level onto the spectrum of... Institution obligations and financial responsibility...Merchant could of been interested in supporting on a business level and it could of said yes, but ASIC rules of financial prudence to not invest into anything not returning a yield etc etc... So MR what's his name T1 decided as an individual he'd take a punt... Also remember if the company goes to Market as a SPP the time involved +6-8 weeks and the previous CR was dismal apart from a nice little reward from our 6+ cent 3 shares for every 7 raising...Barney asks, did you accept or thought better of it like Some and not take up the offer? Was that not a nice reward for existing holders....Merchant n Hartley got cheap shares because they were prepared to take the risk from an investo view...Not a retail perspective of emotional...

2) I certainly didn't like the resolutions... I was vocal as to why the resource was 21t below the acceleration of said options prior to GM amendment... You see Barney's not the best chess player, but he likes to think management know how best to milk this Cashcow.... But he's not complaining... Because Barney's happy to tag along whether he makes 400% or 2300% RRI...Those 6.4c shares have given me a 600% return... I'm not going to bag management because they wish to benefit also... Remember without management we have nothing.
    You sound bitter about seen management gain from their position of opportunity? Sounding cynical with your pessimist viewpoint... Have you not benefited already? Have you not gained from having a share of a Company that without KJ and WW foresight in getting involved in Lithium we would not be involved in the largest commodities boom opportunity ever... Barney reckons the PoG was a disappointment in our negotiations with RGs Morila offer... If PoG was 2k oz, I doubt anyone would be complaining?.

Point 3 I don't understand the question....

4) Sprott sold out for a current loss, but they have free options ( all in the money...) And for managements ability to negotiate... Acceleration clause, and the 25% premium..Yeah that's not skilled business sense...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.