FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What a year, page-102

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I am a very optimistic guy by nature but I am ready to bet my left nut here that we will not get a $ sign in front of any offer... the sp is 33c... and I cannot see a 3 bagger here just in this offer to take it to $1...

if anyone has seen it before in their life please let me know... for existing mines and plants, it is a different story but for a company that has only done some scratching in its tenement, getting a 300% return is unheard of imo... and I think we will not see a $1 offer here...

the way things move, I will be surprised to see a 66c (double the sp) offer too... if it comes to an outright sale, I think it will be around 50c or so (max)... not saying that it is a fair offer - IT IS NOT, but that is what will be offered... too early to talk of $$$ here.. and I hope common sense prevails and we knowck back any offer... if it is so good, let us persevere here and build a life changing company...

personally I don't want any offers but if there is one, let us hope that it is knocked back but hope that it raises us to $100m+ MC we so really deserve...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.