FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What a year, page-104

1. 6,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4264
    Just last things I would like to add before letting it rest....
    Confidence has waned a tad somewhat with the "rumour" (or call it what you want) or cryptic clues coming from certain peoples twitter accounts that Minemark's only involvement in BGS's Lithium asset deal was they introduced the "suitor" to BGS and BGS have negotiated it all themselves.
    As for the MOU's, (non binding) how does that sit in the eyes of the Chinese if we sell off the asset? will it impeded any further down the track negotiations for a possible added Lithium find?
    Will Minemark be happy with there 31.4c options, yes I know they are currently in the money and this should improve some but on current share price it isn't that attractive to them, considering they will need to stump up $1.4M (current Sp put them in the money by a paltry $72K) and that there are 4 members of the Minemark team all wanting their slice.
    For the record, I like the "gold" deal, and the closer one looks at it the better it is (IMO) as I believe we kept the best to ourselves plus gives us a income stream too, what we are going to do with the abundance of cash we will having coming out our pockets, one can only surmise, considering that IMO there will be a flurry of 3B's with option holders exercising.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.