FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What a year, page-94

1. 6,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4266
    "Because BGS will not sell out without a royalty to some degree..."

Sorry the end of joust post should of came after this one...
    Do you honestly have the confidence that BGS management have brokered a deal that will be in the best interest of ALL shareholders?
    Before answering,
    How did you feel / thoughts on WW, who has never put his hands in his pocket to all of a sudden becoming the holder of a large sum of shares that were purchased off market for the same price as the "Rights Issue"
    How did you feel about the original Merchant deal as the underwriters of the "Rights Issue" and what/who received the very large part of it (Hint: Gas Super)
    How did you feel when BGS done a further placement to "you guess it" Merchant / Hartleys at a nice discount to what the VWAP was preceding it and the timing of it?
    How do you feel, with the person/people negotiating a deal on your behalf has the flippant attitude to its shareholders when questioned on the Merchant deals with the "throw away line" of "it is what it is"?

What are your thoughts or how did you feel when
    1: There was 2 resolutions to change the then current performance shares / options to include clauses if the Lithium deposit is sold then the performance shares/options are vested?
    2: What were your thoughts for the reason behind these changes?
    3: What were/are your thoughts that in fact these resolution were passed?
    4; What are your thoughts on why, as being a large investor in BGS did Sprott leave and in some cases at a hefty loss, considering at the time that nothing had change in regards to the gold and was prior to the Lithium acquisition?

Do you still have the confidence that these same people are solely negotiating a deal for the better of BGS?

And finally, what are your thoughts on why we would even contemplate selling (how ever it comes out) the Lithium deposit prior to all the news flow that is coming in this month and the fact that by BGS's own presentations we have a Lithium deposit that globally is up there in the top 5 (or whatever they think it is)?

And at this point you have probably given up and asking yourself why are you fooca still invested in BGS?
    If this was asked prior to the Lithium deal, then I would of replied that I believe all the BS the company sprouted about Randgold continually calling, unlocking a production path for our gold etc.
    Ask me after the Lithium acquisition, and the answer would be simple..
    I believe we have a globally great Lithium deposit, and its all about the future and Lithium and not even BGS,s management could bugger this up.

I believe in Kevin ability as a geo not as a negotiator, but what I believe that he has been caught up at the negotiating table doing something that he isn't comfortable doing, as a matter of course I don't think WW would be qualified/experienced enough to be negotiating with the Chinese either !! (IMO)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.