CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

RussianRoolet "These forums have nominal impact on SP and large...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    RussianRoolet

"These forums have nominal impact on SP and large traders - most come to these forums for IP and interest in punter's psychology.".......On speckies they can and have had a major effect at times, we've all seen that and been effected by it.

Does..."roller coaster"...."The biggest thing on the ASX" come to mind......Dnd - forums....Where else did these comments come from?.......and....How many reacted to them ????

Nothing personal, but have you reviewed the past three years of Conti carefully....before your post?

CCC's is so overdiluted it's not funny and past history has shown what happened to the SP after Link, Och-Ziff and other CR's.

CCC needs a tight, well run management that concentrates on cutting expenses and getting the best out of what they've got. Get CCC running like the well oiled machine that it can be without constantly looking for new acqisitions. The market needs to be seeing profit, stability, additional director and management investment into the company before it will even think about CCC. Besides our coal isn't the flavour of the month and we can't keep acting like Greece and calling for bail outs......We all know the end result.....Calamity

Just my thoughts DYOR IMHO

* Sorry in my past post forgot I still hold a very small parcel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.