ADG 14.3% 0.8¢ adelong gold limited

Where do these guys think they are heading for, in my opinion...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Where do these guys think they are heading for, in my opinion the board has to go.
    Australia has got some of the largest reserves and highest grades of Lithium in the world and Hastings & Co are scratching around in Brazil at the expense of Australian projects.
    I've said it earlier that the Adelong project is a dead duck and a waste of money (your money). When Adelong first started the jokers at 3D said that it was a near term gold producing project, what a con.
    Albeit that they have quoted the investors as sophisticated, they are still being taken for a ride by this board, heads should role before they blow the $500k and more.
    It is consoling to hear that they have raised the $500k at least now they have some beer money for Christmas.

What about Cosmo I said.
    There is a truck load of gold up there just waiting to be dug up and as I have already suggested to Hastings, if they spent an initial $200k on drilling they would have people knocking on the door to throw money at them. That's less than half the $500k and we would be off and running. Historically (out of the 5 shafts already mined up there) the processed ore went over 3 ounces to the tonne.
    It's obvious Cosmo is the only real asset they have, you've got to ask yourself, why don't they get on with it. I am very frustrated and annoyed with their inactivity over the years, are there any other shareholders out there who feel the same?

I am more than ready, willing and able to rock and roll up at Cosmo right now, which Hastings knows.

For the last 12 months I've foreshadowed and advised on this forum what is happening now.

What say you Gravitywaves and Playwithfire

PS Did somebody mention Trainwreck and an archeological dig, I found that very perceptive and entertaining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.944M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $273.3K 36.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13711513 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5275000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.