ADG 0.00% 0.7¢ adelong gold limited

WHAT ABOUT COSMO?, page-46

1. 7,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    @GravityWaves.

certainly some challenges ahead for Adelong Plant production as you have kindly pointed out and Ian Holland who has to beat his reputation which is not so pleasant as many have pointed out here like @BigAl66. I do understand their sentiment for I have been there myself in another company I was involved. Upto Ian now to put the work and effort in for his and the companies sake, from my conversations with him at the site visit I feel he is taking this new role very seriously and passionately, but results yet to be proven.

Contrast to some I welcomed the new Lithium projects and new management changes to give us 2 possible chances at turning this company back around , this money won't last long so we have to get as much value out of it as we can so hopefully next raise at much higher price..

What news will it take for the market to build interest back here in short term ? I feel Lithium interest is building again so hopefully promising sampling from Brazil, further drilling and possible resource upgrading would be nice too, at this low market cap and plenty in the works ahead , I am good with my investment here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.826M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $33.62K 4.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13352752 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 318974 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.