ADG 33.3% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Morning CompadresI was fortunate enough to visit the Challenger...

1. 7,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Morning Compadres

I was fortunate enough to visit the Challenger mine site yesterday again for the 3rd time and I have to say with reasonable excitement...

a very successful day, a hugh turn up of investors and we all got to meet the whole enthusiastic, focused and determined team ready to hopefully finally get the plant back into production as early as possible dealing with all the challenges ahead with financing, permits etc.

Many questions were asked and I truly have to say I was very impressed with Ian Holland as to the speed of his knowledge of the plant, projects, permits and in general ADG as a whole. He very much seems to have fully analyzed the current position and stance of ADG, the plant, the finances etc etc. Already has grasped the necessary changes required for plant and has actually come up with better solutions required to bring our output of gold production to maximum with little or no gold losses at final stages.

I will slowly over the next couple of days share and keep adding information here from my experience yesterday, how you want to read it is up to each individual, if you dont believe or choose to mock me for sharing that is upto you, each investor should make buying or selling decisions based on their own research as I am doing here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6109/6109939-13361fdfca2dc81bcba9d78ee2e7889f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $424 116.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23908060 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16926626 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.