ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I am glad to hear that all you fellas caught up for a little lovin' over Easter. I am sure you're all a lot better mates now. How many shareholders actually went up there? (I hope you didn't come back with a little rash.)

I might just ask you a couple of poignant questions;
    You posted two photos already, showing fa. I don't think you fellas realise that I have run my own small gold show and poured some real gold bars.
    With your photos, what I would like to see is the crushing plant, primary and secondary crushers, a ball mill or sag mill, your treatment processing plant and the current power plant.

From my information the last time they pulled any gold there, was 50 years ago. So I can only assume that the plant must be in a high state of disrepair.

I'd like to know if Ian Holland has A) ever run a proper gold mine (and which mine?) and B) how much gold he has produced?

What is his estimate for refurbishing the old plant and machinery, or will he replace it with a new one?

I would like to see a copy of the EPA permits and a copy of the agreement with the traditional land owners, which I suspect he hasn't got either of.

For all you serious punters out there who knows anything about gold mining as I do, these are the questions you all should be asking Ian Holland.

That is assuming there's any gold up there at all. What are the proven gold reserves?

PS - A few years ago, they spruked Adelong as a near-term gold producer and the plant was just a turnkey situation. Lies, lies, lies.

What say you, GravityWaves?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.322M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $12.37K 3.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 30771391 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13755715 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 521274
Last updated 14.43pm 22/05/2024 ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.