RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

what about this one??, page-16

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I had to bail a few days ago as I needed the money for another venture. However, if I didn't need the cash, I would still be a holder, perhaps at a reduced amount as I could see the writing on the wall, but I would still be a holder.

There is nothing wrong with it, just traders jumping off gold and gold stocks. Did you hear the media talk up the end of the gold bull market? It makes people nervous and some jump, then finally all go.

But the fundamentals of gold or this company have not changed. When countries print money, gold becomes valuable. Inflation has not yet kicked in, but it must soon. The US, Japan and Europe are continuing to pump those money presses... So it has to eventually occur. (Actually, it is already occurring but is hidden by the unemployment rate.)

This downward movement is happening to most of the gold shares, but because RMS is yet to prove it's new worth, it is happening to it more so. Of course, the opposite is true, and they are the days truly worth remembering.

I will become a holder as soon as I can, because at this price, IMO, it is very much undervalued.

DO NOT let those downrampers convince you to sell. Only buy/sell on 'expert' advice or after you have done your own research.

There are always two or more sides to any story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.