RMS 1.87% $2.10 ramelius resources limited

We’ll need a catalytic event to facilitate the bull kick candle...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    We’ll need a catalytic event to facilitate the bull kick candle stick pattern. A dream kicker event would be that of a takeover given current prices are attractive enough to realise cost savings from overhauling incumbent management while fast tracking the relevant technical mine/mill process improvements.

In addition the following short term events could prove bull-kicking material:

• Half Year Results – Dare I say that RMS will make a decent paper gross operating profit, optimistically around $10m? This is due to the capitalization and amortization of recent stripping and exploration.
    • Water Tank Hill (+ Perseverance) Resource Estimate – Due ‘early’ in June Quarter; with final set of drill results due Feb/Mar. Any experts dare to phantom a guess to the estimated the additional ounces yield, would it be closer to xxx,xxx oz or xx,xxx at this point?
    • Western Queen South project - (approved 17th January 2013)–prep site for mining commenced – hopefully mining will progress ahead of schedule given 100 strong day/night Watpac crew and machinery already on the ground. Looking forward to the updates in regards to the status of mining.
    • Coogee Project Mining– mining proposal to be submitted by Feb/Mar (will be interesting to see the mine economics, but more importantly keep the burbank mill alive)
    • Vivien Settlement – $10m to put this one, with diamond drilling approved to commence immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.