TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

what about tomorrow, page-19

1. 3,800 Posts.
    re: croupier... it seems like you are saying that there will be no more large deposits found in Australia croupier? thus implying Tas are on a loser? Correct me if Im wrong.

This is not reflective of the situation in Australia really, otherwise the likes of BHP Billiton would no longer be exploring here, and they are with many JV's with smaller companies.

Yes the field has got narrower and there are not msny new paddocks to dill, but to suggest that that there may be no big deposits left is a fairly narrow view.

If TAS have scored good gold copper or uranium grades there is every chance they may hook a biggie as they are in the right country to do it.

They are also exploring at considerable depth where the odds are now much higher than surface explaration.

WMC did not necessarily cover a lot of ground to find Olympic Dam. They used lineal structures from satellite imagery for the first time and found the deposit with very good theoretical work rather than trudging the countryside with a drill rig. They did have to drill a few holes before they hit it, but in the context success came pretty quickly, it didnt take years of drilling.

my views only

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.