PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Tony has also mentioned that the potential JV groups are aware...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Tony has also mentioned that the potential JV groups are aware of the capex and have no issues supporting the above comment. If you are now saying the opex is a concern (which Tony has not advised on) well we are then back to square one and we might as well forget about the PFS and start again."

Deltafive,

I didn't say that at all. All I have said was, that if the costs of production can be reduced, it may encourage back some of the investors that may have exited prematurely on the understandings that the costs were a little too high for their likings.

What is wrong in trying to reduce these costs, if in the end it will benefit us all. Nothing wrong at all IMO.

I think that it is about time that we all start to relax a little for a while, and see what will unfold and see if Tony can come up with the goods.
    Probably, setting a time frame that one is happy with before jumping to conclusions, may help as well. Once that time frame has been reached, and one is still unhappy with the outcome, then make that drastic decision.

Finally, everyone (let it be clear that this is not directed at you alone) should understand that the sharemarket is not for the faint/weak hearted investors, because it can act in a very funny and unpredictable ways.

IMO people just have to learn to relax and look away at times.

Good luck and have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.