RED 5.17% 30.5¢ red 5 limited

what actually happened, page-4

1. 20 Posts.
    Im with you Jakedog. Let's assume Red was at fault. How would they react? They would ignore the question of fault altogether, exactly as they have done. Maybe there could be legal reasons if they are suing why they haven't said anything but as the muppets paying for the lawyers you would expect them to at least inform shareholders that its a course of action they were pursuing. My guess would be those lawyers we paid for told them not to admit anything because it would give us a stronger basis for our class action suit!
    I wonder if Red being at fault voids the insurance claim. Surely If it wasn't their fault it would be an open and shut case.
    It was a nice touch by Red to engage a different engineering company for the new tailings dam, thereby insinuating GHD were the bad guys without saying as much. It would be interesting to hear GHDs take on it all. You would think after being to the site and inspecting it for themselves they would be keen to maintain their reputation and make it known the design and construction was not the issue.
    I probably sound cynical but normally if there's any doubt or lack of information, as there so often is, then assume the worst case with Red.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.0¢ $6.131M 20.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1710117 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 290135 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.