RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Good post @azbo, you raise a good point, but what I cannot...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Good post @azbo, you raise a good point, but what I cannot understand is why would LandOcean keep lending RRS money ( 40 million dollars ) when they would of known by how many barrels of oil RRS bring out of the ground each year, that no way RRS would of been able to pay back the loan by April 2020.  So I cannot see the benefit of LandOcean lending all that money to them and now a bank is on Landocean's back for they to pay back  money that they owe to this bank. It looks like LandOcean took a huge gamble to gain very little, hoping I guess to RRS were going to find the big one, and that is not going to happen in Trinidad, although there was a 40 million barrel discovery off shore a couple of years back, but RRS would need a bigger find than that to pay back the money that they owe. I hope that I am wrong, but it looks like that both Companies will be broke within a year or two.  The only hope is that RRS find the big one in Indonesia which they only have a 35% interest in. And I am sure the big muli-nationals oil companies have already sucked most of the oil out of there since the 50's. BUT who knows OilSearch hit the big one over in Nigeria and their shares went from 40 cents to now they are sitting over $7, so anything could happen, but I don't think it will happen in RRS case. but please do your own reseach and do not take my advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.