ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

what am i missing, page-2

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Wrench, I'm looking at a very large percentage of my portfolio and asking the same question. Buy and hold seems like the dumbest thing one can do at times. Almost all of my stuff is getting punished and the growing chorus of gloom and doom doesn't help. It's a cliche that I have had much need of in the last few years but, "It's always darkest before the dawn". I dunno if I believe it because my psychology is probably too closely aligned with the sheeple.

I did note with interest that John Carney alluded to this effect in this article...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47963429

but he finishes with a fence sitting comment that is very CNBC. One can always find a CNBC article to justify whatever view you take. They don't have an opinion.

NSL is ticking boxes but I think there is big fear in the market that overrides reason. People are madly scrambling the get some of their capital back, crystallise a loss, and then sit on it like a child guarding their lollies.

Hopefully the good news continues from NSL and something good (anything!!) happens in global economics - like a Chinese stimulus package - and after this fin year closes some of that capital will seep back in.

Personally I'm really peeved with the lacklustre response in the POG to this uncertainty. Proof that paper gold shufflers have ruined that store of wealth.

Ughhh very pessimistic post from me. Sorry.

Could have saved a lot of time (take note CNBC) and simply said , "Dunno..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.