UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what am i missing, page-35

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I get that ppl are frustrated and i am generally one of the more miserable sods...but what the SP does for now is either here or there

Sure...its great when it reflects what we hope is a sucessful investment...but the deal UNS just signed is a "good'n"

Its not great that Amgen need to prop up a dwvice supplier by ensuring they are funded.

Its not great that 2015 didnt go to plan and they needed to take the polish off a device deal by giving a little away.

But from here we can see that UNS devices are at least of enough interest that Amgen could bother. Its not a lot of cash for them...but its critical resources. Make no mistake pharma-biotech dont run around with ppl with nothing better to do. So to get organised and structure this arrangement...far more complicated than just a device deal...is positive.

Again...not great that we need their support over and above a device deal...but good that we are worth the trouble

Thats not a lot but thats enough for me. I had hoped to sell a few of the shares i acquired in the teens in the 30s somewhere but oh well. Peoples circumstances will differ and needs will differ and respect that ppl need a gealthier SP now

But they only formalised their agreement at the start of December 15.

I am happy to give the existing crew to 1Q17 to see how they go. Booting them would be nice but i would prefer they are bolstered with ppl with the right skill sets to move forward. Big change for change sake is silly IMO.

Perhaps because i guess i am bipolar...SP means more to me as its a means dilution when UNS needs to raise cash. So importantly they dont need to do that for at least 9 months so calmer sees are ahead.

But SP is really what its about for me as in anvestment and to make cash on UNS. So yeh sux to be dropping. .. but maybe i accpeted that silence was ominous and rather so many great things going in behind the scenes feared nothing was going on. So i am relieved its not a fund coming in to serive profits by wierd and wonderful ways. Orbimed took con notes against us....far better than just lending us money.

Anyway...they have been a ham fisted bunch...and i have my criticisms...but sky isnt falling ..lets see if the system reboots after the 2015 mess...850k a month for 1H16...lets see if we can get thatvup to +1.5million

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.