UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what am i missing, page-37

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    For me...

No.1 factor re SP is if UNS need cash low SP murders us

No.2 factor ... I am waiting for about 6-9 months after Hikma and Sanofi start selling Unifill. If I am lucky a wearable trial may be in the mix as well. I figure I need to give it to mid 2017 based on the present outlook for that to materialise

By then we will see what sort of revenue UNS get post launch and hopefull some stability. I am hoping with 2 possibly 3 quarters in the black the SP will largely have improved to the point that the long slow grind of growth starts. Eg. SP creeping not doubling in 12 months

At that point...FOR ME I want all my capital back and some profits and sit back and see what the balance will do thru 2025. Not saying we have a sustainable business yet but if UNS can have 15-20% annual growth post 2020 it's worth keeping a finger on the pulse

So I am equating a few qtrs of break even as the spectacle required to get SP happening and upon that event I care about the SP as that is the event and timing I am looking to offload

If a spark comes that sees us at 40c I am dumping as I don't think I the SP is going to be long term healthy post any sugar hit news when the next quarterly just reinforces another 20million loss

I got sucked in for the first time in a long while as I Like Amgen so have taken an 18 month view, perhaps even 24 months

So SP is less of a concern at the minute and a functional business is a higher priority. For those that can't take a hint I suspected the on again off again production numbers are courtesy of delayed deals, faulty lines/inability to validate etc so teething problems behind closed doors

I have equated no news to bad news behind closed doors and Biodel only lends credibility to such concerns. Whether we were the drivers behind delays or our customers, Amgen playing with us says the latest reality check from a pharma customer says the whole situation can be addressed and feel any issues they have identified also has resolutions

So... Yeh SP sure sux but I will be gutted if after two qtrs in the black we are only at these levels as that's the event I am hoping for mid 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.