UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I don't think the market doesn't like the Amgen deal, it's just...

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    I don't think the market doesn't like the Amgen deal, it's just that nothing is going to change until the end of month.
    Management change, probably CFO, who is aligned with Sanofi and most probably is blamed for the Discovery Loan fiasco.
    I would suspect Orbimed and Amgen would want someone aligned to Amgen.
    OrbiMed has access to all of UNIS facilities and they can observe production and production equipment and manning.
    OrbiMed, agreed with UNIS that they would receive $50 mil in sales in the 2016-Q2 quarter and yet they received virtually nothing.
    Now are OrbiMed that stupid or have observed continuous production.
    Is production being accumulated and stored by UNIS?
    After all they have about 180 production staff who were not made redundant.
    So what are they doing?
    Obviously not sitting around and playing cards as OriMed would observe that and also every Pharma that visited the factory.
    The worldwide figures for some of the drugs mentioned are in the range of 400 mil plus and so huge inventory is required for a worldwide release.
    Additionally, the OrbiMed/Amgen deal, contains feature to hide production.
    No royalties for a couple of years.
    Amgen can repay the loan, by reduced pricing.
    IMO this is designed to hide just what is going on.
    How big will be Amgens introduction to UNIS wearables.
    1 drug or many drugs.
    I would guess many.
    I presently think that they will announce a new Amgen, one that uses the latest and best delivery of the Bio drugs.
    A Differentiated Pharma- one that uses Devises that will make injections easier, privately delivery, conveniently delivered and less painful.
    So, I expect the shorts to make a bit of money whilst waiting, by driving the SP down from around a $1 to whatever low price.
    All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.