UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what am i missing, page-54

1. 2,061 Posts.
    My point was to say that management has made decisions over the last 6-9 mths that has sent the SP down - not SH.

People reading all the announcements and achievements of the company during 2014 would have expected the SP to be far better than now. By those statements/achievements we should be well into substantial ramp up by now.

The other side of the argument was people should have sold some/all when the SP was higher. SH take some responsibility for not selling when the SP was higher. Yes we all wish we had a crystal ball and could see that the SP was going to tank and that we should have sold all our shares 12 mths ago.

Management had a plan in place 12 mths ago and for whatever reason it went pear shape big time. I now believe, Sanofi and Hikma had something to do with it. The AbbVie deal didn't happen on time either (probably bargained too hard).

Looks like management didn't have a follow up plan. Everything was centered around UNS having better than $54M of revenue last year. It blew up in their faces.

Now little/minor stuff ups are to be expected in a company like UNS, but a couple of major ones and companies go out the back door. We went close.

So that was what my post was about - management take most of the blame for the position we are in. Not shareholders. Management make the decisions - SH only invest. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.