HXG 23.1% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Interesting little post by HC re anonymous MD posts (or lack...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Interesting little post by HC re anonymous MD posts (or lack of). End of the day nothing but just noise. But I digress.

I have to say if someone held a gun against my head and said "I'm holding this for two years and if HXG ever looks like turning into a producer during that time I'm going to pull the trigger"...well I'd have to say I'd be a very nervous person. A very nervous person. But the market is pretty much telling me to relax, ain't nothing to see here buddy. So what's happening here?

Perhaps we have a market, especially for materials stocks, where investors are simply not prepared to price in any potential growth until the rubber really hits the road. Maybe, but you only have to look at the last two company announcements being a successful $7m capital raise via a quality investor base (not even at a meaningful discount) and very encouraging spheroidisation test results and then wonder why isn't this stock reflecting this sort of progress? These latest results were carried out by NAmLab, a German university-industry joint venture established in 2006. Lamboo Resources school boy chemistry set testing this ain't!

I topped up a little more at 19 cents yesterday because, well, I just don't want to be posting in two years time how much I really should have taken advantage of that time back in 2018 where you could load up for less than 20 cents. Imagine posting that under the HXG thread "Hexagon hits $2.00". Because fellow HCers $2.00 is not an unrealistic possibility. Needs a lot to go right but the foundations have been laid for this to actually become a reality. Min Res thinks so and that's good enough for me.

So fellow Hexagonites...what am I missing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.