WAF 0.65% $1.56 west african resources limited

what am i missing, page-25

1. 2,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Ive done the same thing in the past, looking at a price and wanting it cheaper. Funny how once a holder, most people worry about a drop in price rather than ask themselves, if i didnt own it - would i be a buyer at a lower price? Once i find a stock that has a good chance of being at a higher price in the future, any drop in price is an opp to buy more imho but my initial purchase price isnt something i worry about any more. When WAF reports April - June qrtly production, sp should rise on confirmed plant operation and confirmed throughput.
    July - Sept qtrly production should see a rise in sp to a valuation based on these production numbers for yearly production. So when these numbers come out, I can work out what the sp should be worth going forward as can others. So investors may be uneasy about paying 52 week high prices now and having to wait for time to pass to confirm valuation but they will be the same investors that are waiting to buy it cheaper but still wont buy even when the price falls. Better to buy, hold and wait imho. If it all crashes in a heap, itll be a losing trade for me. If it all goes to plan its an easy 100% gain within 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.