AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

What am I missing., page-31

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I too have a fair bit of exposure to goldies and as I live in the region so I added AQX and MAG recently as I believe one of the 5 local drillers will hit paydirt and the others usually follow. I am a bit concerned the gold price will dip a bit with a Covid Vaccine and possibly the US election below what the gold price "experts" have been predicting? Hopefully it continues to rise in the future against the madness of the interest rate policy that the Central/Reserve banks and brainless pollies have been forcing upon us. For the last decade or more I have been referring to that policy as a race to the bottom. Appears that analogy may be somewhat accurate now when you listen to the current economic experts brandishing their theories in the current "recession" that policy may have been "flawed". Flawed, crashed and burned more like it. The one thing I am watching with interest is AQX were drilling just over the fence on their tenement boundary from ALK in early/mid August. No drilling results from either yet and they were both likely in the same deposit. ALK will be releasing their drill results in groups of four holes late Sept/early Oct. Why in quads? My question is, if those ALK results are positive and AQX have their toe so to speak in the same field, what happens if it is rich and the boundary on Rex's property where AQX were down 1 metre outside the ALK fenceline dissects the field ALK are in? Could be a very interesting scenario if it eventuates if ALK are in the core? This is purely speculation on my part but I heard the drill teams were looking at each other at one stage and a steady rise in the ALK SP from 1.13 last week to 1.53 has my attention....
    Will AQX release their drill results in the region prior to ALK? The drill results in the next two weeks could be company makers or breakers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.