EPY 2.86% 18.0¢ earlypay ltd

haha... as always Doc, your messages are subtle :)I have to say...

1. 17 Posts.
    haha... as always Doc, your messages are subtle :)

I have to say that after reading the conversations between tic and the aviator one thing is for certain... goldfish frequent this site.

tic, u and others have been talking up this stock and how the 'fundamentals' are there, etc and how u day trade it... blah, blah, blah.

But the fact of the matter is the aviator is spot on. U can't day trade a stock that has at best being moving 1c in a positive direction (off low volume) for several months and still finishing in the negative daily!!! I don't know about anyone else, but if you call investing in EPY as a positive move on a speccy stock, then u haven't heard about the mining boom we are experiencing.

I could throw a dart at a list of speccy mining stocks and still make more in a day then u could have in the last 6 months on EPY.

And please don't get me started on the floods that started this problem... the reason why this stock has crashed is because they posted one great result and the talk was that it would continue when in fact that result was not of good management by the directors but rather good luck.

Pride is a tough thing to swallow tic, but it's time to take the gulp!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $49.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $7.655K 42.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54620 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.