EPY 2.70% 19.0¢ earlypay ltd

its not about pride ... i not sure if we are talking context,...

1. 249 Posts.
    its not about pride ... i not sure if we are talking context, but yes its a dog of stock right now, but you are traders that want volatility, but what I'm saying is that which you fail to ignore, its all about he trader/investor.. you can still take strategic holdings on this stock, yes you won't make 100% in 2 days, i'm hardly a day trader.. i like to take strategic positions to see a turnaround.. that's my investment theme,

i hardly deny if you want to talk about being a dog of a stock, big deal, most speccy stocks have their up and down.. did you really expet this stock to continue to grow in the 3 digit percentages.. of course not.

epy management made a few errors which costed them dearly.. but rationally, its still worth assessing. you're right if you're looking for a day trade stock, this one isn't for you, but if you don't have the risk profile or time to day trade, and want to fundamentally invest and trade where opportunity strikes and is obvious, than perhaps EPY might be within your universe of stocks to consider.

every one has a criteria of assessing stocks..

for example, why i like EPY is:

1. scalable business
    2. 60% of Malaysia reload business
    3. difficulty for new entrants, ie. barrier to entry
    4. simple easy business with low CAPEX.

what i don't like

1. volume of shares
    2. inexperienced management team.

nothing's perfect, but mostly i'm an investor, i only trade when its on momentum (don't buy with good announcement but wait 3 days, sell on good announcement...etc)., other than that i take long term holdings and wait for recovery. so hence i am not a day trader -

as said i am hardly debating with you whether its a good stock to trade as a day trader or whether its a dog, but that's the beauty of being a dog, i seek the turn arounds.

I hope that helps explain my investment style

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.83K 93.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50383 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.