AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

What an Absolute Joke, page-45

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I enjoy reading your stuff Aqua. Do you really believe the Aussie diggers, who i have high regard for, were really sent to SI to protect its people? Or rather sent to protect communication & supply lines? And also a great place to draw the line in the sand to confront aggressors rather than fight in your own backyard? I'm sure Oz, Nz and the whole Pacific would have been over ran. Sorry but it gets my guts when I'm reading otherwise like it was some sort of favour rather than preventing a power vacuum, much like todays commercial & geo politics. I would be ok as well if SI was left to stumble along alone but we all know she won't be left. Funny I watched a doco this morn about rebel insurgents in Myanmar, funded by drug money, being left alone to govern themselves.This corruption and white collar crime is totally to be expected in the SI 's relatively short history of adopting new systems and infrastructure imho and if matched against the starting point of other nations like Aussie, I'm sure would not be ahead of the pack. The dishonesty and corruption wasn't around in my Tua's time and if it did occur got sorted for good. I think all islanders need reliable ways to prove themselves rather than prove themselves reliable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.